In January 2012, the ‘School Fund’ was closed and a new initiative was launched to support outreach and involvement for all our families, friends and local community. The initiative will also support fundraising and has the official title of:
Friends of Pebble Brook School.
Our formal rationale is as follows:-
- To organise and implement activities and events for our pupils, staff and families.
- To organise and implement Fund Raising activities and events.
- To support other proposed Fund Raising activities or events.
- To raise the profile of our school within the local community and beyond.
- To adopt Articles of Association.
Our committee members are:-
Jackie Robson – Chair
Janine Pointon – Vice Chair
Jane Abbott – Treasurer
Gretchen Bolton – Secretary
Can you help?
Would you like to help?
We are currently recruiting up to 6 new committee members. We welcome interest from anyone who wishes to take an interest and play an active part in our school.
Is this you?
If you would like more information, please contact us on 01296 415761 or email us at email@example.com Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.